Life in the Triangle

In 1999, my wife Kathy and I moved to The Triangle Area of North Carolina from California. Interesting area, the Triangle. Here are some of our experiences.

Google

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Triangulation

So, what is the Triangle?

Quoting Wikipedia,

"The Research Triangle, commonly referred to as 'The Triangle', is a region in the piedmont of North Carolina in the United States, anchored by the cities of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. The major research universities of North Carolina State University, Duke University, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill are also located in this region respectively."

This Wikipedia entry compares The Triangle to the Silicon Valley, which coincidentally, is where my wife Kathy and I lived prior to moving here.

I guess we just can't keep away from high tech Research and Development centers.

Either that, or we just want to be where the cool people go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home